August 27, 2011

Some of mine and Other Peoples PICTURES :)

Photo Cred: Amanda M. Right after a Perú win at our favorite hangout!

The most amusing game of musical chairs that ended with bloody knees. 
Photo Credit: Tina Mosteller, Hangin' on the roof in Piura.
Photo Credit: Tina Mosteller, The youthie girls before swearing in.
Peru 17 YD's favorite dinamica- CHICKEN IN THE HENHOUSE
Photo Credit: Britt Nigon, Jeff and I in ANCASH for FBT!
Photo Credit: Britt Nigon, The very beautiful Ancash!
Photo Credit: Tina Mosteller, SITE ASSIGNMENT DAY!
Photo Credit: Tina Mosteller, Katy and I on Site Assignment Day!
Photo Credit: Lindsay Buck, Best Friends finding out SITES! ANCASH AND PIURA!
Photo Credit: Lindsay Buck, SITE DAY GLEE!


First time since 2004 all volunteers made it through training!
My photo: My first Peruvian family. Love 'em.
My very pregnant mom and her gringo children.
Perú has the best Medical Officers! Jorge!
Luis Ly, also known as Law Dog.
Lindsay, the gremlin, tech trainer. Miss you!
Ashley, another Tech Trainer :)
My girl Gato. Swear in day.
My neighbor in El Arenal for the next 2 years!
Basically neighbors, Tamarindo and Talara
Perú 17- PIURA VIDA!
Perú 17 comin' at ya.
Silly Youth Development :) I miss you all.
All of Perú 17. Good luck to all of you :)

Life is truly a ride. We're all strapped in, and no one can stop it. As you make your way from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream; sometimes you just hang onto the bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life is that your hair is messed up, you're out of breath, and you didn't throw up. -Jerry Seinfeld 

Until next time,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment